Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Drum Roll Please...

To date my baby beanie hat count is 74!


First donation was to Dixie Regional Medical Center - 19 Beanies
Second donation to Penny Morin of Edmonton, AB - 32 Beanies
(story to come)
and 
the Third donation to ??? - 23+

I need some ideas of where to donate this next batch...

 I would love comments with suggestions of Hospitals to donate to that have a personal connection to you. Please include why this hospital is important and any story you are comfortable with sharing.

At this point I think I will meet my goal of 250 well before the end of the year and so I have decided to increase my goal to 500!

This means the I should be able to make donations to quite a few hospitals so start sending me stories in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so stinking cute!!! We have a special connection to Primary Childrens Medical Center, our youngest spent 10 of the first 16 days of his life there in the NICU. They were so amazing and they listened to what we said and did not just dismiss us as freaked out parents. My niece also spent alot time there when she was 2 with Lukemia and they were so good to my sister and brother in law, my sister was pregnant at the time and they took such good care of her. My niece is now 26 and pregnant with her 3rd baby and doing wonderful. Just an idea take care.

    ReplyDelete